To our Night School Community,
We regret to announce that we have decided to cancel the Spring 2020 Night School session due to growing concerns over the Coronavirus. We will be back again in fall 2020!
We would like to thank our volunteer instructors who were prepared to teach the following courses:
- Archaeology with Robert Chadwick
- Basic Guitar with Carroll Sayers
- Discovering Creativity with Ursula Julve
- Managing your Money with Donna Noel-Hodge
- Meditation for Wellness & Stress Management with Céline Benoit
- History of the Eastern Townships with Jody Robinson
- Dowsing in a wireless world with Susan Rose
- Volleyball – just play! organized by Kevin Moffat
- Gladdening the Heart – Evolving into Love with Lorraine Holt, Irene Powell & Wendy Despins
We hope to have all and more for you in fall!
We would like to thank the Senior Academy for Lifelong Learning and Bishop’s University for their sponsorship of commuting expenses for our instructors and volunteers, and Princess Elizabeth Elementary School and the Memphrémagog Community Learning Center for providing their support, classrooms and facilities to our learning community!
We also thank our Spring 2020 organizing committee & volunteers: Mike Davis, Wendy Despins, Suzi Dix, Sandra Dunbar, Linda Gauvin, Wade Lynch, Curtis McBurney, Holly McMillan, Randy Piercey, Ken Rood and Diane Ruelland for their time and dedication!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be well. We look forward to seeing you soon!